Trauma Counseling in Round Rock, TX
Have you experienced trauma of any sort? A counselor may be able to help you move past it. Gibson Counseling is a counselor in Round Rock, TX offering trauma counseling to patients in need.
Getting Help and Moving Forward
Following a life-altering event, you may need trauma counseling if you find yourself:
- Avoiding any potentially stressful situation
- Avoiding people and places that remind you of the trauma
- Panicking in social situations you cannot escape
- Hiding your feelings of anxiety and fear
- Withdrawing from relationships with loved ones
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Reliving the trauma in dreams and flashbacks
- Suffering in your performance at work
- Drinking or abusing drugs to mask your problems
- Avoiding plans for the future
- Thinking about suicide
- Feeling like you’re facing everything alone
Rather than struggle through this difficult time, turn to Gibson Counseling for help so that you can move forward with your life. For more information about your options for trauma counseling or to set up an appointment, call Gibson Counseling today.
My therapist is very knowledgable and has a great sense of humor. Therapy used to make me nervous, but it was so important that I found someone to talk to about what I was going through. I actually like going and having someone to support me.
professional and helpful
I am so grateful to have found my therapist. I always feel supported and like I have a place to grow.
Gibson counseling has been a warm, comfortable environment. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
Janet is kind and amazing. It is great having access to a great Christian counselor. It is easy talking with her.
Truly an impartial professional
Janet is truly an impartial professional who treats both sides with respect. She is always willing to listen yet asks difficult questions that must be discussed and answered to mend a relationship. The materials and "homework" that she provides reinforce the discussion sessions and gives you tools to successfully handle problems when the surface. Her faith based approach leads to forgiveness, the main ingredient to reconciling a marriage.
A very comfortable, friendly and professional atmosphere.
Counseling was never at the top of my list for handling relationships, hardships, past issues etc. But the experience that my daughter and even myself has been life changing. Incredible! We have been blessed!
I call Janet Gibson my life coach. She gives me "homework" to work on between visits and holds me accountable. She knows her stuff!!
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||By appointment|
|Mon - Fri:||By appointment|
- Beacon (Formerly Value Options)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Christian Counselors Of Texas
- Psychology Today
- National Association Of Social Workers
- American Association For Marriage And Family Therapy